Save Trees Essay
Essay on Save Trees
Trees are as much important to our life as food and water. Life becomes very difficult without trees or we can say that life would be finished because trees are most important aspect of giving us healthy and wealthy life. Save trees is the important social awareness now-a-days and have been included in the student’s life through the study. Students are generally assigned this topic to discuss or write short or long essay in their exams or any quiz competition in their school. We have provided variety of short and long essay on save trees under different words limit to help school students. You can select any save trees essay according to the need:
Save Trees Essay 1 (100 words)
Trees give us life directly and indirectly as they are source of oxygen production, CO2 consumption and source of rain. They are most precious gift to the humanity on the earth from nature for which we must be grateful, give honour and preserve for the mankind wellness.
We should understood importance of trees in our lives and do our best to save trees in order to save life, save environment on the earth and make earth a green earth. Trees are as valuable as gold that’s why they are called as “Green Gold” on the earth. They are the real source of our health as well as wealth because they give us oxygen, cool air, fruits, spices, vegetables, medicines, water, wood, furniture, shadow, fuel to burn, houses, fodder to animals and other useful things. They consume all the CO2, refresh air from toxic gases and prevent us from the air pollution.
Save Trees Essay 2 (150 words)
Trees gives us life and really very important for the survival on the earth. Many people are dependent on the tree for their survival economically for example paper industries, rubber industries, match industries, etc are totally dependent on trees. The main role of trees is giving fresh and oxygenated air to us and consumption of CO2 however they also give protection, shadow, food, source of money, home, medicines, etc to the people.
Trees are the source of rain on the earth as they attract clouds which ultimately bring rain. They also help in checking soil erosion and keep environment fresh by preventing from pollution. They are the home of wild animals and source of wild life in forests. Trees are very helpful and useful friends of humanity. They clean soil by filtering sewage and chemicals, control noise pollution, air pollution, reduce flash flooding, etc. By seeing the importance and value of trees in our life, we should honour and save trees in order to save life and environment.
Save Trees Essay 3 (200 words)
Trees are precious gift to our life from the nature. They are the green gold on the earth and very important for everyone’s life. Some of the importance of trees is mentioned below proving why save trees is save life:
- Trees are very important source of cleaning and refreshing air (as they produce oxygen and consume green house gases) by filtering and intercepting the airborne particles, chemicals, toxic gases, reducing heat, absorbing CO2 and other pollutants like sulphur dioxide, and nitrogen dioxide.
- Trees acts as natural dustbins to the harmful gases in the environment.
- Trees are source of natural shadow and cool air and most comfortable than the artificial cooling technologies like fan, coolers, air conditioning, etc.
- They are effective in breaking the force of wind thus helpful in protecting houses, vegetation, farmland, etc.
- They keep us healthy by lowering the dust levels and pollution levels especially in the urban areas.
- They prevent us from the respiratory disorders and breathing problems by refreshing air.
- They help in reducing noise pollution and most effective as sound barriers because they act most effectively like stone walls in stopping sound. They prevent us from the noises of crowded roads, railway stations, airports, etc.
- They prevent soil from erosion, helpful in rainwater conservation, and prevent sediment deposit during storms.
Save Trees Essay 4 (250 words)
Save trees, save life is not only a slogan, it is a responsibility which should be followed by each and every person living on the earth. It is a big opportunity to all of us to save our healthy environment and green earth by saving trees. Trees are symbol of life on the earth and natural home for many people and wild animals. Saving trees have been must at any cost in such a modern world where urbanization, industrialization and global warming is going very fast. In such a technological world, where people are fighting and working for themselves only, only trees are living for benefiting others (human beings and animals).
Trees are nourishing life on the earth in many ways by providing fruits, vegetables, foliage, flowers, spices, cool shade, medicines, roots, bark, wood, sprouts, etc. One fully grown tree may serve humanity for many years without getting anything in return. They prevent us from many diseases by purifying the air, maintaining the ecological balance, providing medicines, etc. Plants are like important assets prevent soil erosion, provide habitats to the faunal species, provide nutrients to soil etc. I have mentioned following ways to save trees and environment:
- We should make some effective efforts from our own end by joining the organizations working for save trees.
- We should make our trees saving service volunteer so that other people may also motivate.
- We should encourage our family members, friends, neighbors, small kids to get involve in saving our important resources.
- We should participate in the discussion or meeting related to the trees conservation issues in the community or state.
- We should hugely involve our new generation and teach children to respect trees, nature and environment by getting them to the hikes or camping.
- We should promote new planting in our surroundings.
Save Trees Essay 5 (300 words)
We are really bestowed by our mother earth many precious gifts nourishing our lives. One of the important precious gifts is trees. It is the source of food and shelter too for human beings and animals on the earth. Trees are natural home to many tribes living inside forests and home to all the birds. They give us timber to make furniture, refresh air, prevent soil erosion and floods, give cool and clean air in summer, source of products like gum, paper, rubber, medicine, rain, etc. We should understand the roles and importance of trees in our life and take a pledge to not destroy them as well as encourage people to plant more trees.
How to Save a Tree
Here are some effective ways to save tree and save life and environment on the earth:
- We should find out the reasons of trees removal in the particular region and analyze that whether tree was need to be removed because of being dead, damaged, diseased or planted in an inappropriate location.
- We should get proper information about the street tree removal by contacting city department, calling to local division of urban forestry, or writing a letter to the city forester regarding trees removal objection.
- We can contact our city council representatives regarding tree removal issue.
- We should join our hands together with neighbors and set a public hearing in front of officials regarding saving of the tree.
- We should research and collect all the benefits of trees in order to make case strong and effective.
- We should contact with the media and make them on our side to reach tree removal issue to the public and generate awareness.
- If trees have been removed, we should contact local governmental or nonprofit organization for ensuring re-plantation in the same area
Life is possible on the earth because of water, oxygen and trees and we cannot ignore that trees are source of oxygen and water on the earth. If we are destroying trees or forests, we are destroying our lives and environment from the green earth. Human beings are considered as the most intelligent creature on the earth, so we should understand our responsibility towards the nature and start saving trees, the green gold of earth.
Save Trees Essay 6 (400 words)
Trees are most valuable and important source of life on the earth. They are very critical to the healthy and vibrant communities on the earth. They benefit all the living things on the earth in some direct and indirect ways. Everything on the earth connect to each other and running according to the nature’s balance, if any disturbance occur to it whole environment may disturb and harm the lives on earth. Plants protect us from many natural disasters and nourish our lives in many ways. They keep our environment clean and earth green so, we are also responsible to them and try our best to protect trees. Large and mature trees are more benefiting in nature than smaller ones as they capture more carbon, filter green house gases at high rate, capture more storm water, provide big shadow and combat urban heat, reduce energy use and many more, so we should not cut them even in emergency.
Here I have mentioned some real benefits of the trees which help you to understand that why trees should not be cut however need to be planted time to time.
- Mature trees help us to combat the climate changes by refreshing air and absorbing green house gases as they are the main source of climate change.
- Trees helps in air cleaning by refreshing the air as they absorb all the odors and pollutant gases in the environment.
- An acre of mature trees may provide required oxygen to 18 people per year.
- Trees help in combating summer heat as well as low winter temperature.
- Trees are best energy conservation and global warming management technique as they reduce the need of summer air conditioning by up to 50 percent.
- They save water by slowing down the water evaporation from ground through their shadow.
- Trees are natural water filter and play great role in preventing water pollution by allowing water to flow down to the earth below tree thus prevent rainwater to carry pollutants to the ocean.
- Trees prevent soil erosion by holding large amount of soil to one place.
- Trees provide us a strong shield to get protected from the ultra-violet rays and thus from the skin cancer and other skin disorders.
- Trees are good source of foods (like fruits, vegetables, etc), shelter, medicines, economy, etc.
- Trees have good healing property among patients having any health related complications like children with ADHD if they have direct exposure to the trees and nature.
- Trees are good source of identifying seasons, they reduces violence, and create economic opportunities to people.
- Trees are best teacher who never talk but shows everything. They are also best playmate of the kids.
- They are good example of unity in diversity.
- Trees are good source of reducing noise pollution, water pollution, air pollution and soil pollution.
By seeing all the benefits of trees mentioned above, we can completely understand the value of trees in our lives. Thus we should not cut trees, we always oppose the cutting of trees and forests, we should promote more tree plantation in the human crowded area, and motivate common people to save trees.
Save Trees Essay 7 (800 words)
Trees play great role in cleaning the air, soil and water and thus making earth a better place to live. People who live close to the trees are generally healthier and happier. Trees help us a lot through their limitless servings all across the life. As a human being, have we ever thought our responsibilities towards trees or only we are enjoying their benefits. Saving plants we are not showing any kindness to the plants instead we are showing kindness to our lives because life is not possible without trees on the earth. So, if we want to live life in healthy way, we have to save plants forever.
Importance of Trees
I have mentioned below some importance and precious value of trees which will help us to know why trees are called as green gold on the earth and most important for the healthy life.
- Trees add lots of value to our lives as well as and improve our living status by providing fresh oxygen and nutritious foods.
- Trees also fulfill our additional necessities like shelter, medicine, and other needs of our modern lifestyles.
- Trees in the society, community, streets, parks, playgrounds and backyards play great role in providing peaceful environment and aesthetically pleasing environment. Trees help to increase quality of life by providing cool shadow during our outdoor activities.
- Old trees in the living area become historic landmarks and source of town pride.
- Trees help in deflecting sunlight thus reduces heat island effect and keep environment clean and cool.
- Trees provide fresh oxygen and reduce air pollution by filtering harmful gases.
- They help in water conservation by preventing water evaporation.
- They prevent soil erosion and support wildlife.
- Trees are useful source controlling climate by managing the effects of sun, rain and wind.
- Trees are very essential in balancing the ecosystem in the nature.
- They are good source of absorbing and storing rainwater thus prevent from harms after storms.
- They are good source of food and shelter for forest animals. Birds make their nest on the trunk of plants.
- Trees have their personal and spiritual value as they look colourful and very beautiful. Some of the trees are traditionally worshipped by the people from ancient time.
- They are source of economy for many people as they are used commercially as a fuel, building construction, tools, furniture manufacture, sporting equipment, household items, paper and so many purposes.
Below I have mentioned some points proving why we should save trees:
- Trees always clean and refresh air by releasing oxygen and filtering particulate matter including dust, micro metal particles, pollutants, green house gases (ozone, ammonia, nitrogen oxides, and sulfur dioxides), etc.
- Trees reduce smog and air pollution from the environment.
- They improve water quality, prevent water pollution, their root system reduce storm water runoff, prevent flooding and soil erosion.
- Trees are good source of energy saving because they reduce the use of air cooling system during summer season like electric fan, air conditioning, etc.
- Well-landscaped yards and real estate have nice value because of having positive economic influence on real estate they speeds up the sale of home.
- According to the Human-Environment Research Lab, trees are very effective in reducing violence level in the neighborhood.
- Four trees near by the home may save around 30% of the summer cooling costs whereas 1 million trees may save around $10 million energy costs per year.
- Forty to fifty trees help in removing approximately 80 pounds of the air pollutants per year.
- Trees have very less water requirement per year (400 trees need approximately 40,000 gallons of rainwater).
- A tree throughout its life period of 50 years provides oxygen worth $31,250.
- Trees around home boost its market value by 6 or 7% and add around 10% to a property’s value (according to the USDA Forest Service).
- A healthy and mature tree may provide cooling effect equivalent to air conditioner cooling ten room size area (20 hours/day, according to the U.S. Department of Agriculture).
As we have seen above about the importance of trees, values of trees in our lives and also well aware of why we should save trees; we should start a campaign of tree saving awareness in our surrounding to aware common public. We should promote people to highly participate in such type of events to know the issues related to reducing number of plants on the earth. We should be always active and open our eyes regarding existence of green gold on the earth. We should not involve in cutting trees and always oppose cutting of trees and forests. We should always participate in the tree plantation activities especially in the human crowded and polluted area.
Short Essay On Save Water, Save Trees!
Short Essay On Save Water, Save Trees!
Short Essay On Save Water, Save Trees!. It is said that…Nature is Necessary and it’s True! World is in complete without Natural Resources, as they are the basics need of humans!!They are our friends and family As well.
Water is basic Necessity of the life.it is important element for the living things and without water no one can survive on this earth.by some measured criteria water has covered around 71% region of our earth and Human body maximum contains water too. But with the available part only 2% water is usable for humans. So People in the world feel scarcity of water and especially it is observed in India. Most of the Indian part feels they don’t have much available water with them but in some part of India there is plenty of water available and people in this area don’t realise value of it.
Same as water the second next component which earth consist maximum is trees. Tree is a friend, tree is a home, tree is source, tree is a medicine and tree is a shadow!!it is the most important part of the earth.it is a green cloth for the world. We live around it.earth contains 78% trees but still rest of the part is covered by the desert. Trees are the best sources for things like wood, medicine, silk, rubber etc. trees provides shadow to the humans and home to the birds. Trees are the best source for the oxygen. As oxygen is only component for the humans to survive. If people will cut the trees they will reduce the amount of oxygen in the air which is not feasible as pollution is increasing day by day!!
The only solution to save trees and water is let people understand importance of it .they are the basic need for all. They are not available to all. People should use water carefully and should not waste it.they should transfer the water to the rural areas where water is not available. They should use the water in converting the energy. People should store them at dam so they can use it in summer days. In India some of the areas of Rajasthan is facing scarcity of water, people are dying because they don’t get proper and enough water to drink. Like water people should not cut the trees and in place of it they should grow more and more trees. Trees reduces the pollution in the air they provide cleaning mechanism of the air .trees provide cool and peaceful atmosphere.so people should rather grow more and more trees!!
Here We had shared Short Essay On Save Water, Save Trees. Hope You had got your answer of Short Essay On Save Water, Save Trees!
Incoming search terms:
Essays on Save Tree
- Save Tree leaders, Chandi Prasad Bhatt, explained: "[the movement is not saving trees, it's the judicious use of trees." This is also in line with the idea that the forest.
- Save Trees my contribution of Save Trees – Save Money! A WIN. the companion brochure Buying EP Paper. Money saved using paper saving tips in this brochure can easily offset.
- Save Trees Save Save Trees Save Environment Save Save Save Earth A TIL -. Besides saving cost, the e – mail mode of the newsletter also saves paper and hence saves trees.
- Save Paper-Save Tree. and also majority reduce the cutting of trees to make new paper. Some following ways can bring much change and can save our mother earth:- * Watch out for the.
- Save Trees Now is the time for you and I to cuddle close together All thru the night I'll save you from the terrors on the screen I'll make you see That it's a thriller.
- Save Trees Excerpt from Emma Jane Austens light comic touch and finely developed sense of irony are evident in the first chapter of Emma, which introduces the chief.
- 3442 Words
- 14 Pages
- Trees that is how to save environment from being polluted. How to protect earth from disaster? The strongest way to protect environment is save trees. Trees are one of the.
- 264 Words
- 2 Pages
- Importance Ot Planting Trees Hiring competent physicians & surgeons will enable higher. 506 Words 3 Pages Save Trees Excerpt from Emma Jane Austens light comic touch and finely developed.
- 1207 Words
- 5 Pages
- Save Tree to climate treaty Brazilian bill weakens Amazon protection Last-minute deal saves climate talks More related stories Nepstad and others involved in the latest.
- Save Tree- India of the paper, avoiding wastage of the paper or the development of non-tree based paper production methodologies etc. But one much simpler and easier way to.
- The Message Of Walle so much more. We will not be wasting anymore and at the same time we are saving trees, which is also a home to many creatures. Knowing that so many people are so.
- 1110 Words
- 5 Pages
- College App use it to take notes, write reminders, etc. Saving paper leads to saving trees which leads to saving the air, carbon dioxide and ultimately the planet. According.
- 2194 Words
- 9 Pages
- Save Tree African continent. There are over 20 species in the genus but the cocoa tree Theobroma cacao is the only one cultivated widely. Cocoa being a tropical crop, India.
- Concern For The Environment way was considered a sin; a sacrilegious act. This was a way evolved to save trees and save life from pollution in such a simple indirect manner. Our ancients had.
- 1107 Words
- 5 Pages
- e Lrg and produced 85 percent fewer CO2 emissions per student than conventional campus-based university courses. The main savings were due to a reduction in the amount of.
- 1725 Words
- 7 Pages
- The Theme Of Uncertain Journey In The Bean Trees help save another, by lying about Turtle and therefore taking great unnecessary risks. In all, it is risk taking that helps “The Bean Trees.
- 787 Words
- 4 Pages
- Save Coral Reefs Severe storm events on land can topple large trees. This opens up the forest to recolonization and. Save coral reefs There are two types of stresses associated with.
- 519 Words
- 3 Pages
- Save Tigers the indicator of the forest's health. Saving the tiger means we save the forest since the tiger cannot live in places where trees have vanished and in turn secure.
- 3042 Words
- 13 Pages
- How To Save The Earth on the tree with green paint. They may add more details to their shirt, e.g. birds, flowers, insects, sun, clouds. Finally, have an adult write Save Our Earth.
- 2022 Words
- 9 Pages
- Our Casuarina Tree the deathless trees of Borrowdale, which sheltered death and even time. She finally wishes that her love become so strong that it saves the Casuarina tree from its.
- 10565 Words
- 43 Pages
- Save Trees TagsAPPRAISERS bettermass light Beware Buyer cobra pearls Coin contact Copper Copper Iridium Dealer diamond buyer example Explanation found gajamukta having.
- Autobiography Of a Banyan Tree in height in general. They find it difficult to climb trees. So, they make us dwarf by trimming our. environmentalists do cry for our save. But, its showy; they are.
- 961 Words
- 4 Pages
- Why Do We Need To Save The Environment long period if we do not take necessary actions to save it. We must realize that each one of us. the atmosphere. When large area of trees are being cleared or open.
- 681 Words
- 3 Pages
- Saving Private Ryan one scene on the beach landing, wounded are lined along the ground and medics rush to save the life of one of the wounded, but while they patch him up a bullet hits.
- 1122 Words
- 5 Pages
- Save The Last Dance the second time and she made it into Julliard. The movie ended at the club. Save the Last Dance took place in New York City. It was snowing in the movie so.
- 704 Words
- 3 Pages
- Save Tree the bumpy trip will cause all the capillaries in his brain to burst. If he could save his life, barely managing to walk, then it is by the grace of his ancestors.
- Save The Last Dance is portrayed as a must in the African American community and played a big part in Save the Last Dance and the social scene in the high school. All the cool and.
- 960 Words
- 4 Pages
- The Fight To Save Our Lives our Lives! I am determined to fight to save the lives of our children, I am a concerned mum from the organisation SOS, Save Our Sons and I am writing with true.
- 301 Words
- 2 Pages
- Stopping Advertising To Save Money Is Like Stopping a Watch To Save Time Money is Like Stopping Your Watch to Save Time. March 2010 Final draft When American culture evolves, advertising does too. Advertisements all serve one.
- 963 Words
- 4 Pages
- The Garbage Isles: It's Time To Save The World RUNNING HEAD THE GARBAGE ISLES: ITS TIME TO SAVE THE WORLD The Garbage Isles: Its Time to Save the World DJ Byrne College of Western Idaho Abstract.
- 2228 Words
- 9 Pages
Copyright © 2016. EssayDepot.com